Sunday, April 5, 2009

I'm falling to the darkness

This is the last post of this blog.
Like I said before, there is no place of mercy for mad men like me. Once being diagnosed of a psychiatric illness, we will just be dispised by the world like lepper.
So, right now, I annouce that I'm unable to study and practice medicine anymore. I'll no longer be a doctor. So, what do I do? After much consideration...

THIS WORLD DESERVES A BETTER CLASS OF CRIMINAL, AND I'M GOING TO GIVE THEM ONE. =)

With the blessing from the darkness, I'm going to take my revenge on the world... hehehe!

2 comments:

Ya Hwee said...

Hey dude,how are u getting on? Come on,cheer up,no one deserve u to change.

Anonymous said...

hey, cheer up! life has much more wonderful and meaningful things awaiting u..there r stil ppl who care 4 u 4 sure..